background

17.7.12

Preparing for MEXICO!!!!!!

I can't believe there are only 4 days until Mexico! There are so many things I'm excited about for this trip! I have never been out of the country and I don't ever remember flying! I did when I was like 2, but I don't remember it. I am so stoked to travel. I love it! I also am so excited to use the Spanish I have learned in school and I am actually getting a whole credit towards my Spanish minor for it! This trip has already been such a blessing in my life and I pray that God uses the experience to grow me and to reach people in another country with His word!

Look at what the weather is supposed to be like!





Look at those low temperatures!!! I am so stoked!!!!

So right now, I am getting out my luggage and preparing to pack. Tomorrow I'm going to do a LOT of laundry and tonight we are going to Wal-Mart to get some last minute things :)

Yesterday Karasyn and I went thrift store shopping and then got our air mattresses!



Holla at us! :)

No comments: