I'm getting really annoyed with people who can't use common sense lately. I received a packet from school yesterday that said I still needed to fill out my application to be accepted at Drury! Hello!? I have 80 credit hours!!!! And think that's why the financial aid department doesn't have my scholarships on record. Why can't anyone do their job right?
In other news, I hung out with my cousin from California yesterday. We went to the mall and Boca Mocha and HuHot for lunch. She had to fly back today, but we had such a great time yesterday. I just wish she lived closer.
Tonight, mom's church is having a dinner with fireworks and the like. I'm just not real sure if I want to go. I think Karasyn has to work and it's always awkward going back there. I can always go downtown witnessing... I just don't know what I'm going to do...
I guess I'm going to go get ready because we have to go buy cat food today. Fun, fun. We will see what this day brings. I don't normally like not having my entire day planned out, but sometimes the fun is in the unknown!
Have a great and spontaneous day!
No comments:
Post a Comment