background

5.7.12

summertime :)

I can honestly say that this summer is the first one that I have thoroughly enjoyed. Don't get me wrong. I enjoy family vacations and trips and such, but this is the first summer I have embraced my free time and enjoyed the warm weather! I love the anticipation for school to start, yet I don't feel like I'm quite yearning for it like I used to. It's just something that is going to happen and until then, I am going to make the best of every minute.

Last week I was a little down, but this week I have realized that by being upset with how I feel and the circumstances I'm in is me just not trusting God. He is totally taking care of me :)

This week I have found so much joy in just everyday things.

Like buying cheap glittery nail polish and painting my nails :)

I also immensely enjoyed my Fourth of July at Karasyn's house. I love that family!
Anyway, I'm just happy about life I guess. I also am anxiously anticipating the day that God brings my future husband into my life. I truly believe it's going to happen and hopefully soon! God never breaks His promises. I am just super excited to see what God has in store for my life :)

Enjoy you summertime!!!!
brianna

No comments: