Yesterday I was totally freaking out about money. I didn't have much for the week and then I knew my paycheck wouldn't be enough to cover car insurance, the rest of the Mexico trip, gas, stuff for the trip, etc. I was worried, but I knew that I could at least scrape by and that if it was truly God's will for me to go on the trip that everything would fall into place and boy did it!!!
Last night at church I got a call from my aunt who attends a small baptist church outside Springfield. She asked me how much I had left to pay for my trip and then told me it was covered! I couldn't believe it! Her church is in the process of finding a new pastor and she read about our trip in some bulletin and since they aren't currently giving to any missions they decided to sponsor my trip!!! I cannot even express in words how big of a blessing it is! God really does answer prayer!
So I am now getting really stoked for the trip and I want to start packing ASAP!
In other news, I got an email from school about moving in and I'm super happy about that too!! I think this is going to be a great experience!! I am not going to stress out about my financial aid because I know God's going to work it out too. He is so amazing!
Today I had a good ole time at the mall with my aunt and cousin. I got some hand sanitizer holders for Mexico and some new sun glasses (only $3!).
When I started this post I had a lot more to say than this, but that's all I can remember.... oh well!
No comments:
Post a Comment