Another thing on my mind is that I need to be healthier. This morning I went to the gym and did a little more than the usual work out and I survived! Even with my broken toe! I also need to start eating healthier, because I have been drinking way too much soda. Granted, I only drink Diet Coke, but it still has just as much sodium as regular soda and it makes you swell, which is totes gross! lol :) I don't like drinking water as much, but it's gotta be done I guess. So far this week, I have only had one soda a day. I want to continue this to be one soda a week, eventually. You can't really see, but that water is funeral home water.... weird, right?

So, I have also been thinking about how I am going to have to start buying my own groceries soon. Boo! I will probably shop a lot at Target and that little downtown market. They are so cool!
Anyway, right now, I probably should get off and do something productive, like finish the DVDs I could have had done like 2 hours ago.....
Karasyn is picking me up from work and we are going to Boca Mocha! Woop woop!!! We always have fun times! Like in this pic from our friends Caitlin and Ryan's wedding!

Hope your summer is going well!
♪♫ brianna ♪♫
No comments:
Post a Comment