So I have been on summer break for officially 5 weeks now. It is at this point that I have finally recovered from the past school year. After school I swore I never wanted to see a science text book, microscope or lab coat EVER again. Now that's different. I'm finally wishing I had some free time to go back to reading and studying for the MCAT and I also am ready to start thinking about books, classes, SCHOOL SUPPLIES and such I need to stock up on! I'm thinking about quiting my summer job here in a couple of weeks in order to get ready for Mexico and start going through things and sorting what I need to move and what I need to store at home for another year.
Right now, this is the most exciting thing going on in my life. Tonight I'm going to Neighborhood with Karasino and later downtown to evangelize with our college/youth group. Then back to work tomorrow for a 10 day streak! Ugh!
Well, have a great Saturday and enjoy your summer!
♪♫ brianna ♪♫
No comments:
Post a Comment