Today I went to Hobby Lobby and got out of there only $2 poorer than when I came in! Amazing I know! It's basically only because that's all I had.
Anyway, I bought yellow paint to match my new room and this plaque that I painted to put my instagram photos on! The plaques are only $1.33, so I'm going to buy a bunch, and probably mix em up with different sizes and put probably 16 of them on the wall like a collage! I also have great idea for the lamps at the new house! I have an old brass lamp I got at the Goodwill and I'm going to spray paint it yellow and get a cheap white lamp shade and voila! A brand new lamp! I'm also going to spray paint the desk lamp I have right now to match the new room! I am so stinking excited! After payday I am going to have so many cute DIYs to do!!!!
I am also really excited to go through everything I have bought through the past couple of years and sort it! But first, I must do laundry :(
On the bright side! I think my mom and I are going to the Tea Room tomorrow, which is my fave!!!!!
Well, now I'm looking for either one word to put on my wall in wall art or a phrase/sentence/etc....
Any ideas?!

No comments:
Post a Comment