background

28.6.12

attitude reflects leadership and i hate double standards.

So we had a meeting at work tonight all about how we have to start cleaning the building more and getting crap done, but we've had this same meeting like 5 times and the same thing happens, the people that clean, continue to clean and the same people that sit on their butts continue to sit on their butts. But, the only ones that get recognized for cleaning are the day people who are here when the boss is, and the evening people don't get recognized for any of it, because they don't see us do it. Well, that's exactly how we lost our last person. you know, i would be fine with it if they didn't do the exact same thing they accuse the owners of doing. oh well, i guess i just shut up and do it, because that's what i'm getting paid to do, right? and it's not like it's that hard anyway.....

This week meme and papa have been out of town so I'm house/plant-sitting. Karasyn has been out with me and we've had fun watching movies and making bacon and cinnamon roles for breakfast :D


now I'm doing a pinterest craft! I'll post pics when I'm done!!!
COMING SOON ----------> THE WEEKEND!!
Enjoy it!

No comments: