background

23.6.12

pedicures and printing

This reminded me of Karasyn and Joe Jonas. The inevitable couple :)

"You are beautiful not for the shape of the vessel, but for the volume of the soul it carries"
<3 I must remind myself daily

I think I have mastered that!

The colors of my new room! Can't wait to decorate!!!

This is soooooo me! I wish I had money to buy stuff at Target....

Right now I am listening to Somebody That You Used To Know by Gotye. I LOVE it so much. I love the beat and the techno-ish background to it. It reminds me a lot of MGMT. Well, I forgot my tennis shoes this evening and I can't go downtown cause walking would kill me in the shoes I'm wearing. I gave myself a little homemade pedicure tonight! It was pretty fun :)



Now I need to print off sheet music for orchestra this fall! My day has been quite productive! I made $25 on my old desk today! My uncle and cousin, who I haven't seen in like 10 years came and bought it today. It was nice to chat with them :) I also did some laundry, got my paycheck, paid my car insurance, got a full tank of gas to go to fair grove tomorrow night for AFTERGLOW, turned in my late library book, paid my fine and checked out Slaughter-house Five, the next book on my reading list. I'm about halfway done with The Devil in the White City, which I would highly recommend!

I'm by myself again tonight at work and afterward I'm going with Papa, so that will be good!
Thanks for reading!
♪♫ brianna ♪♫

No comments: