Ok , so it seems that summer has already been like 4 months longs, but it's only been like 6 weeks. It just seems like it has been forever because I started a second job the first week of summer and have only had like 7 days off since. BUT! Yesterday, I talked to the greenhouse and told them I didn't want hours cause I have to pick up hours at the funeral home cause two people quit, and then at the funeral home last night I talked to my manager about getting the schedule worked out. I think my schedule for the rest of summer is going to work out quite nicely! I'm going to get every other weekend off and be able to play in orchestra at church! YAY!
So now I actually have free time to do the very long to do list for this summer. I have been so busy that I haven't been able to even organize in my head what things I need to do before this summer ends, so that's what I'm going to do with this post..... here's the list!
1 ~ sort through everything I have bought for my "hope chest" which is actually enough to fill up four or five hope chests. i would like to take a sort of inventory so I know what all I have. Then I need to pack into boxes the things I want to take to the Honors House and then pack into storage containers the things I want to save for when I move out on my own. This should keep me occupied for at least a week or so. From this I also want to see what I need to buy before I move.
2 ~ find some shadowing experience!!! I only have 8 more weeks to find some! I need like 80 hours more! I'm kinda stressing about that, but it will all come through hopefully.
3 ~ print off all of the music I am going to need for SDCO and Chamber Orchestra. I want to seriously practice this summer before school starts and secure a good seat in auditions!
4 ~ I need to get back to studying for the MCAT... that went by the wayside....
5 ~ Save the rest of my money for Mexico and find my Spanish Bible.
6 ~ Have lots and lots of fun for the next 8 weeks!!!!! :D
Hope your summer is going great and being productive! But only if you want it to be!
No comments:
Post a Comment