This is perfect!
I don't like Lady Gaga too much, but sometimes I would have to agree... sad as it is.
HA!!!!!
I have to keep telling myself that one.
My little brother has been saying this a lot lately lol making fun of people who don't pronounce their words correctly lol
SO TRUE!
That's how I felt when I came into work today, but I talked to my boss and all is good. Today has been kind of frustrating. I didn't get my paycheck like I had planned so I'm broke and I still haven't paid my insurance. I don't know what I'm going to do after work tonight....
I'm kinda mad cause I forgot my book, so I might just go home and read. I'm so exciting, I know! I can't wait for Sunday night! Church and then Afterglow! Woohoo!
Anyway, hope you have a great weekend!











No comments:
Post a Comment