the view from my desk at work.
My school year is officially over. Yeah, I know my last final was last Wednesday, but I just can't count the school year over until the grades are posted and I no longer need to worry about them. So I really have had a great week. Last night when I got off at the greenhouse, I met my mom, brother, meme and papa at Braum's for dinner and ice cream :) When we were leaving a guy came up to my brother and I asking if we wanted to buy a rose from him for a dollar. You have to give him some credit at least for not standing on a street corner with a sign, but anyway. My brother said no thanks before I even comprehended what the guy said. But we got into the car and before my brother could sit, I had to move the Biggest Question DVDs I had from our Saturday night evangelism. Then it hit me! I need to give one to that guy!! So we drove over to the library where he was at and I asked him if he had access to a DVD player. He did and I told him that I would give him a dollar if he promised to watch the DVD for me. I was so excited! It was the first time I had ever given one out on my own without it being an event with my college group at church or being with another person. I just happened to have them and God gave me the opportunity to share one! So that made my whole evening!
This morning I woke up and I thought I would check my grades to find out what I had gotten in Organic Lab, cause last semester it was bad. It was my first B in college. Anyway, I woke up to find this:
I got all A's and one A- in Organic Chemistry!!!!! Yeah! For being the worst semester of my life (so far) it wasn't too shabby!!! It totally made me pumped for next year. Next year I am taking 18.5 credit hours. Yikes! I am a crazy person!
Speaking of crazy person..... I am working 52 hours this week combined between the funeral home and the greenhouse. Fortunately, I am off tomorrow all day from both and I have church, which is always a great part of my week. I am going to spend it sleeping in, hopefully going to the Spring Creek Tea Room with Mom, and then the mall. I am so blessed to not only have money to do stuff, but two jobs that want me to work. I wasn't neccessarily looking at it that way yesterday when I got off of my eight hours shift at the greenhouse, but a lot of people would kill just to have a job period. Well, that's about all that's new with me this week. I really want to Instagram some flower photos this week. They are looking gorgeous!
Have a great week and good luck to those with finals!
♪♫ brianna ♪♫


No comments:
Post a Comment