background

18.5.12

Looking up!

I am so bored and tired right now. I am over half way done with my week though! Yay! The other day, Mom and I planted flowers at our house, which was a little silly considering it was my only day off from the greenhouse this week. Anyway, things will be SO much better next week! Dad is home for Brandon's 8th grade graduation and I won't be working as much.......hopefully.

Planting flowers on my day off seems a bit counterintuitive doesn’t it? (Taken with instagram)


Aren't they pretty ?

Anyway, my dad had a job interview today and I am praying that he gets it! He used to work with the guy hiring, so I think he has a good chance! If he does get it, my little brother.........

this cutie!

is going with my dad for the next two weeks and then my mom and I will have to go up to Wisconsin to get them. Which means that we are going to take an extra day or so to go to Chicago!!! And eat at Giordano's!!!! WOOOOO!

Anyway, I really hope he gets it so my mom doesn't have to be alone next year when I move on campus! It would just be such a better situation.

I'm super stoked about getting some Boca Mocha tonight with Karasyn and Melissa! We have to catch up!!! I hopefully will remember to take some pretty pictures this weekend and post. I'm getting a little bit better at this Instagraming lol

♪♫ brianna ♪♫

No comments: