background

22.5.12

Tying The Knot Tuesday

A lady at work tonight was talking about how her niece got married last weekend, and we started talking about weddings and planning and everything. So, because it's summer now and I have nothing better to do with my time, I compiled a small folder of images that inspire my own dream wedding.

I really want to have a fall wedding, like in between Halloween and Thanksgiving. I love the pastels and bright colors that come with planning a spring/summer wedding, but because I have terrible allergies and don't plan on sweating like a pig at my own wedding, I think fall would be the best season for a wedding. I love the leaves changing colors and dream of having an outdoor wedding. My ideal place for a wedding would be in the front yard of my Hottie Grandma's house with the reception in the back yard. It would be free and convenient! I have so many ideas! I think I will save them for a post on another day.

So here is my fall wedding color palate.
I saw this on a blog and fell in love! I want to be an eye doctor so it's perfect!!!


I definitely want to incorporate pumpkins into the decore somehow. Maybe as the center pieces, or something else. But it's going to happen!




Here are three picks for my favorite dress! I really like the lacey halter part of the bottom right, but I like the idea of lace sleeves in the bottom left. My favorite part of this top one is the gathered skirt! They are so beautiful! 




I want my bridesmaids to wear this purple color and hold orange gerber daisies for their bouquets like the one next to it.



This bouquet could be a pretty center piece.


Finally, this is my perfect bouquet for myself! It has pretty roses, gerber daisies, and deep purple calla lilies! My FAVES! the only thing I would change is the light orange roses to deep gold/mustard roses, but other than that it's perfect!
Anyway, I don't know why I'm on a wedding kick all of a sudden, but maybe this song could explain part of it lol :)

Hope you are having a great week!!!
♪♫ brianna ♪♫

No comments: