background

13.5.12

I'm pooped!!

So, I worked for 8 hours yesterday at the greenhouse and I was so tired afterward. Then, I met a bunch of people from our college class at church to go witnessing at MSU. It was the first time that I had actually gone and said anything and it was amazing! I have a lot of things I want to pray about and witnessing puts things into perspective a lot more. You don't just put off praying till when you go to bed or eat, you do it right then, because who knows if you will get the chance later? So, I got home around 11 last night and then had to be at the funeral home at 8 this morning. I am telling you, I am tired! Physical labor is hard stuff! I forgot! I just hope that I don't have to work quite as often the rest of the summer, because I really don't need that job. I just want to work like 3 days and right now I'm on, like 5. :( It's my summer! I still need some time off. I mean, yeah, it's mindless work that's welcome after a year of hard classes, but I need some physical rest too. Also, I have to miss the mother daughter banquet at my moms church next saturday and I am just really sad cause I haven't told her yet.

So today starts my studying for the MCAT. I have all the neccessary materials.

Study day number 1  (Taken with instagram)

So I am going to get on that now :) Maybe after some lunch....

♪♫ brianna ♪♫

No comments: