background

11.5.12

Friday Frenzy...

So I started working at the Greenhouse yesterday. It was a bad idea to start the first day with an eight hour shift. My feet hurt and I was so tired! I hadn't done that in forever!!! On the other hand I forgot how great it was to be outside and work with living people lol

So today I worked a four hour shift and am now at the FH chilling, finally. I definitely got sunburnt today. It wasn't very sunny and I only put on sun screen once. Oops! My neck and ears are sunburnt the worse. I guess tomorrow will be a T-shirt day.

Here are a few pictures that I never did put in instagram, like I wanted to. Now that school is out I don't feel like it's a complete waste of time!

This was the sunset on my friend Ryan's birthday at his house.

The man in my life :)

Cool signage!

I made these yummy veggie kabobs and Dad completely ruined them! He overcooked them :(


BBQing with Dad!!!

No comments: