background

7.5.12

I'm so over school.

So I took my first lecture final today. I did alright. It wouldn't be that big of a deal if I had an A in the class, but I have and A- and it definitely didn't help me. I just hope my professor takes pity on me and my insane schedule and gives me an A for effort.

So tomorrow morning is my zoo final, which out of them all I feel most prepared for and then WEdnesday is my organic final which is just a test over biochem. I really need to get an A on it, but I haven't even started studying that much so we will see how that turns out. Also, today at 5 I have a final formal lab report to turn in. I am over half way done, but now I just can't focus. I am really coming to the point of despising school. At least this year. My GPA is so going to suffer. :(

In other news, I am starting working at the greenhouse on Thursday :) Yay extra money! I needed another job to help pay for my Mexico trip! I'm super stoked! And so begins the hourly countdown to summer: 46 HOURS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!



This is the first thing I want to do with my summer! Go to Red Velvet with my bestest friend in the entire world! KARASINO! I haven't called her that in forever lol :) (It's really Karasyn)

Well, Happy Finals Week!
♪♫ brianna ♪♫

No comments: