background
13.4.12
Scheduling! :)
So today at exactly 4 o'clock I schedule for next fall's classes. I HAVE to do this at exactly 4 or I won't make it into Physics with Dr. Ojakangas. I really need to be in his class!! Besides this, I am thrilled to schedule. I love being able to pick out my own classes! I love trying to fit all the classes I need into my schedule and see how far along I am in school, and how much I still need. I am actually over half way done (credit-wise) but I still have two years left. Anyway, I am so stinking excited for this summer and this next year!
Here are the classes I'm taking next fall:
General Physics
Biochemistry
Analytical Chemistry + Lab
Service to the Hispanic Community
Concert Choir - yay!
Chamber Orchestra
Drury Quartet!! - I got asked to be in the Drury Quartet yetserday! That means I get an extra $500 scholarship and paid gigs all year!
Well, I gotta go work at the F.H. for a while!! Hope your Friday the 13th was grand!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment