background

23.4.12

I'm not appologizing for being me

Ok, so this new blog layout is weird to me. I'm not sure if I like the change of Blogger.
I'll tell you what else I don't like. I don't like being judged and I feel at this time that I need to state something important about this blog.

I'm not a career blogger. I'm not going to have sponsors so that I get money for every person who visits my blog. I am not going to change the layout of my posts to post daily about silly DIYs or weekly features. I don't write this blog for the readers. I write it for me.

Don't get me wrong I appreciate readers and people who take the time to read about my life, but I have been a victim of blog drama before and it's so dumb. The internet, I believe, was not meant to be a place for people to pick apart another's words that they put out there, and I definitely don't think you should judge a person based on what they put on the internet. It's extremely rude. But back to the point.

I write this blog so I can get things off my chest, so I can complain here and there, so I can retain my sanity, because my life is hectic and chaotic and crazy.

I'm a pre-med student at Drury University who works two jobs and is involved in church. On top of that I really value the time I have with my family and I also have a social life and hang out with my friends. I have the bestest friend in the world, Karasyn, who I can act completely myself with. And if I can't even write on my own blog without getting personal criticism from perfect strangers, I guess it's time for me to leave the blog world. I don't need this again.

If you don't like what I write, please just exit out and leave me alone. I couldn't care less. I just don't want to read your rude comments. Especially from a chicken who doesn't even have a blog. Weirdo.

1 comment:

Karasyn said...

People are cray cray.

I LOVE YOU! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE THE INTERNETS!!