background

24.4.12

I'm a crazy person ...... and other random thoughts

-So, I am thinking about taking an overload next semester. Don't ask me why I am doing this, since I am stressing this semester, but I am wanting to get all my evening classes out of the way the year I am living on campus. I think this would help in the long run. I am going to take Epidemiology this Fall and then Toxicology next Spring. Also, I am a complete crazy person and am thinking about taking the MCAT in August. What am I thinking?!?!?! lol I just want to be as prepared as possible for medical school.
Also, I checked out a couple books about the MCAT and I'm getting really pumped.

-I must admit that my guilty pleasure show is New Girl and I can actually watch it in my bedroom now on my new TV.  I can't wait til I move on campus and have cable!

-I completed tutoring today at Hillcrest. I really enjoyed it. I got to see some people I knew from high school and help out in the chemistry lab. Honestly, I did not care that much for chemistry in high school, but I love it in college. I think it's just the way the professors are so excited about it. I mean, I really don't like public school in general, but that is a discussion for another day ;)

- Another random thought is that only two weeks are left of school and I am so stinking excited! Woo! I am going to start another part-time job, I need some shadowing hours and I am going to Mexico with my church!!! Which brings me to my next random thought.....

-I finally turned in my passport application today after two trips, cause I forgot my birth certificate. Oops! Anyway, I think I still will get it in plenty of time! :)

I just need to survive the next couple of weeks and then I think that I will be A-Ok! I definitely need that summer break though. Hope your finals and such are coming along nicely! Thanks for reading!

♪♫ brianna ♪♫

1 comment:

Karasyn said...

I think that both of us survived public school quite well! :)

Yay passports! Yay Mexico!

Just keep on chugging along, school is ALMOST OVER!!!!