
this is neato

can't wait for med school!

i know right?! It feels so much better to hold down the shift key!


these people. sheesh.

hahah! So I really want to get my hand on the Big Bang Theory Season 1. I put a hold on it at the library but there are now 93 holds on 2 copies of it, so I'm thinking I won't have it for summer. :( I also need a DVD player. I hope I can find one cheap. If I do finish my classes out well, I may have to treat myself to a DVD Player and just buy the first season of the Big Bang Theory. :)
Then, next year when Karasyn stays over at the Honors House all the time we can have a fun show to watch! :) We had a lovely time last night on our impromtu shopping excursion! I bought a new tote purse that I am loving and the movie Enchanted, which I watched last night. It was adorable! Loved it!
Anyway, I just needed this little break before I get back to work on homework :)
only 7 days! Have a great day!
♪♫ brianna ♪♫
1 comment:
Next year, we are going to be such grown ups!
Woot Woot!
Post a Comment