Here are some random things that are on my mind lately.
- I really hope that Skylar doesn't win American Idol. Last year was the year for country and Scotty McCreery owned it. Skylar didn't and her voice is nasaly. I don't like it. But I love Colton! hehe
- I am so thankful for my wonderful friends at church and that they like to hang out. Expecially my bestest friend, Karasyn, and that we are so close. I am so thankful that we have such similar beliefs and our families get along so well, and that we live so close, and that we still hang out. I can't believe that God has blessed me with such an amazing best friend and I want to be there for her for whatever! Love you girl!! :)
- I am really excited for my life! I am excited for moving on campus next year! I am excited for my new classes! I am excited that in two years I will be planning to move to medical school! I can't believe that I am going to be a doctor in six year!!! Six years ago I was starting high school!! I am excited for what God has planned for me and I have so many things to be thankful for! A lot of people I know are always so excited for the next step in their lives, like getting married, or having a baby and I am just really grateful that I have so many "next steps" left! And of course I'm going to fill you in all the way!
- I have been seriously looking into different medical schools that I want to go to. Right now my number one school is Mizzou. It's close and cheap. I might even be able to still come home on Sundays for church!!! I just want to go where God wants me and right now I feel he's leading me to Mizzou. He has done well so far! Drury is going really well! BUT......
-ONLY 17 DAYS LEFT OF SCHOOL!!!! I am really excited for summer and sleepy days and salads and flowers and hopefully shadowing ophthalmologists and possibly a new job!!
-I have been listening to this new album a lot and I suggest you buy it now! It's on iTunes! A Minor Bird by Sucre! only 7.99!!
Well, I now have to study for my organic test tomorrow. Yuck! But the good thing is that it's the LAST ONE OF THE SEMESTER! WOOO! Anyway, I hope everyone is feeling blessed by the Lord today! And Karasyn, I'm sorry I totally copied your blog post. I admit that I am not original in any way! :/

No comments:
Post a Comment