background

10.3.12

What's going on?

Well, I'm glad you asked!

I have been super duper busy lately with school. This weekend I have a take-home test in organic and tonight our discipleship class at church is going to MSU to witness. I'm super stoked and I am excited about how God is going to move in those situations. I haven't had a whole lot of time to blog, but I just wanted to check in. I find it a lot easier to read other peoples' blogs than write my own.

In other news, this morning I walked a 5K at school and survived. My legs hurt pretty bad. I need to start walking all the time cause this sucks. I am no where near in shape. But it was to benefit Isabel's house so it was a good cause!

I will post later on how things go tonight! Hope everyone is having a blessed weekend so far!!
♪♫ brianna ♪♫

No comments: