So lately I have had a big decision come in my life. I got accepted into the Drury Honors house, but it's very expensive, so I didn't know how I was going to pay for it. So I have had a week to let the lady know my final decision and through this week I prayed that whatever came out of this situation would work to bring glory to God and to further His kingdom. My prayer was that somehow, by living in a house with 5 other people I could witness to them and bring them to church. I do not even know them yet, but I am still so excited. I really want to share the word of God with people.
Anyway, things worked out and I will be living in this house and it's all because of Him. The reason I wanted to post this is because so often I get my hopes up thinking about the things that I want and most of the time they just fall through, but this is the first time I truly felt like I was completely trusting God and it was a very exciting time! I honestly didn't know which way it was going to work out, but it ended up even better than what I thought, and I want to truly trust Him in everything!!!
One thing that I struggle with is being single, but I have gotten a lot better in trusting the Lord. I know that He has a guy for me. How could I doubt the maker of the universe? Anyway, I just pray that my future husband is living for the Lord and that I can be a good wife and for now, I just want to completey be content with where I am in life right now and trust God 100% :)
On a completely different note, I have a ton of cool ideas for decorating once I move in. This summer is going to be BUSY!!! I love it! Also, this summer I have to really celebrate because I will have survived organic. Phew!!! :)
Have a blessed day!
1 comment:
Congrats! I love when things like that work out. One time I needed a certain amount of money and like literally the next day I got that exact amount from an early paycheck.
Post a Comment