So I have decided to revise my New Year's Resolutions. I want to be able to put more pretty pictures on my blog, so I want to make a resolution to take at least one picture every day. I don't take near enough pictures. So, at the end of the year/month or whatever I can make a little overview of the time elapsed. Also, I haven't done very good in my trying to walk/jog thing yet, but I have been eating more fruits and veggies and less junk and in the past week I have lost 5 pounds! Woo! It's not much, but at least it's some progress. I can totally do this!!!
So I am pretty darn stoked about this semester. Last semester was hard, I had a lot of classes, and I like never got to see my friends. This semester, Karasyn and I have the same breaks so we are totally going to do lunch more often and study together. She's taking chemistry this semester so studying together will be somewhat relevant ; ) I am just really excited to see what the Lord has in store for me this year! Hope your 2012 has been great so far!
♪♫ brianna ♪♫
No comments:
Post a Comment