Yesterday I got my hair cut and colored, which was totally refreshing. A couple hours of someone playing with my hair is pure bliss! Here's the dif. You can't really tell much, but I can and I like it a lot!
Ok, there isn't much difference, i guess.
Here's a better pic!
Today my mom and I went thrift store shopping because she needed to find some roller blades for Brandon to go to a skating party this weekend. I found a few cute things and bought them :) One was this cool poster that I'm going to do a cool DIY with.
This is what i'm going to do with my poster :) Here's a peek from Elsie's blog!
Tonight we have church, which is always a blast! I am pretty excited to go "shop" in my closet for soething cute to wear :) I have to be there at three so, I may as well get ready now and just be ready to go when I get there. Well, I hope you have a gorgeous Wednesday! Thanks for reading!
♪♫ brianna ♪♫



No comments:
Post a Comment