Well, school starts back up in one week. I have sort of mixed feelings about this. Last semester was treacherous, on the bright side, I guess it can't get any worse than that. But on the other hand, I haven't quite recovered from last semester. That is one reason that I LOVE college, is that you have a whole month in between the fall and spring semesters.
So I have decided that I am going to make this the best semester yet. All of my classes are science classes (I'm a science major, so that makes me really happy) and so all of my classes will be in the same building. I won't have the awkward walking from one end of campus to another and then having to walk back just to get my car. This will mean a whole lot less stress for Brianna. Also, my breaks this semester are soooo much better and longer, because I am technically only taking three classes (+ their respective labs). My breaks on Monday and Wednesday are from 11:00 to 1:30 and then I have classes until 5:40 on Mondays and 6:20 on Wednesdays. Then on Tuesdays I only have class from 9-12 and on Thursdays from 1-4. Fridays are my favorite, though with only class from 9-11.
So all in all, my schedule rocks this semester, I only have three classes and orchestra. So I think my favorite part about this semester is going to be Plant Form and Function. I'm really excited, because I think that on top of taking it, I might be working at the greenhouse again this summer, for some extra money. I'm super pumped!
I also am coming right along on my picture a day thing. We'll see how that turns out at the end of the month!
So for the rest of the day, I must go get my last text books at the bookstore and possibly some new notebooks or pens or something school supply-ish. Who knows, I might even treat myself to a lunch at the CX. Wanna come?! lol
Have a great week! Thanks for reading!
♪♫ brianna ♪♫
No comments:
Post a Comment