background

3.1.12

2011 in pictures!

I was inspired by Elsie's post of instagram pics and decided to join in the fun. Overall, 2011 kinda sucked for me. Both semesters of school were poopy, I got the worst grades of my life in that year, I spent most of the year in misery because of my nonexistent love life, I was just miserable, BUT looking back, the pictures I took were pretty awesome! lol Here goes!

These were like the first pics I took in 2011...




some major thrift store finds from winter break Jan 2011


my bestest friend in the whole world gave me this for valentine's day! :)


this is from our small group Bible study for the freshman class


last year was filled with many trips to Red Velvet with my best friend, Karasyn!



on the way to chicago



best pizza EVER!!!



i had the privelege to play in both my friend Rochelle and my friend Laura's weddings last year



what a hot summer!


school!



fall was my favorite! look at these delish cake pops!




We met He Is We!!!!


This was the last instagram from 2011 at my cousins birthday party she had a horse place.
Can't wait for another year of photos!
♪♫ brianna ♪♫

3 comments:

Brookely90 said...

"Overall, 2011 kinda sucked for me. Both semesters of school were poopy, I got the worst grades of my life in that year, I spent most of the year in misery because of my nonexistent love life, I was just miserable,"

We had like the same person!

Brookely90 said...

I meant we had like the same year or We are like the same person. They combined into one? It makes for a very confusing sentence.

brianna.rachelle said...

HAHA!! It's cool! I totally knew what you meant! This year will be so much better though, for both of us! I just know it! :)