background

2.1.12

New Year Resolutions

My first post of the year. Better make it count, right? :)

So far, my year has been productive! Yesterday, I started looking ahead at future organic notes and today I cleaned my room from being cluttered after Christmas and I dusted and vacuumed (eep! I know it's a miracle). Also, I cleaned off my desk of old notes and junk from last semester and I cleaned out some notebooks for reusing and filed away important papers. My room is officially CLEAN! (it won't last long though lol)

So, I thought I would post some of my New Years Resolutions on the old blogger so I can always come back and look at them! So here goes!

1.) I want to begin every day with the word of God. Unfortunately, I do not read my Bible like I should, so I want to start. I want to learn. I want to be a better Christian and have a deeper relationship with God.

2.) Be able to jog a mile everyday by spring break. I just need to exercise more and I think this is a very achievable goal.

3.) Eat more fruits and veggies. Pretty self explanatory.

4.) Seek God's will in all areas of my life.  I mean school, relationships, my job, and my family.

5.) Be a little more serious about school. You know, less procrastination, more focus.

This is also going to be my scripture for the year:

"And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men."
~Colossians 3:23

Tomorrow, Karasyn and I are getting new hairs!!! Yay! :) She's never colored her hair before so it will be a grand adventure. I'm so stoked for what the Lord has in store for this year! :) Here's a pic of my old hair!

Happy New Year!!!! :D
♪♫ brianna ♪♫

No comments: