background

19.12.11

Hallelujah to the New Born King

Ok, here's the deal. This semester sucked. I hate hate hated it! I never felt like I was on top of school work and I had no ambition to be. Well, at the end of the semester, in organic, I had a B+, borderline A-. I didn't think I did too well on the final, but I was just glad that it was over! Anyway, I told myself that if I got an A- I would reward myself by getting my hair cut and colored and buying myself a new pair of boots. Well, I guess now I will have to do it! Also, I knew since most of my time was devoted to organic that my other classes would suffer, but they really weren't bad!!! My organic lab grade hasn't been posted, but so far I have 2 A-'s and the rest are A's!!!!! I am so stinking thankful that God brought me through this semester, 'cause it is only through him that I would have made it out that well!!!

Today my mom and I went shopping at the mall and I got this cool salt stone lamp that plugs into my laptop and changes colors. It is supposed to have some health benefits and I'm really excited about it!!!

I have been pretty sick today, but I'm feeling a little bit better. My grades certainly helped in that!!! :) I still have a few last minute gifts to get for Christmas, but I am mostly done! Hope your last week before Christmas is going great!!! Thanks for reading! :D

♪♫ brianna ♪♫

No comments: