background

18.12.11

Mystic Cool

So, when I went to typed in this title a drop down menu of suggestions came up that included a past title and then super random ones. Hence the title. It actually has nothing to do with this post lol :)

So my semester is officially over. I don't have to go back to school until January 17th! Yippee! :D I can't believe I survived it. Honestly, it has been the absolute worst semester of my life. I struggled in school. I could never get ahead and at some point I lost all ambition to excel and just did enough to get by. I am sure it's going to affect my grades, but I just don't care. Isn't that terrible?! I think the problem was that I took too many classes. I took a pretty hard history/global culture class, two spanish classes, orchestra, a math class and organic. Next semester all I have is orchestra, which won't be hard at all this semester because our orchestra conductor is going to be on sabbatical, Organic II, Botany and Zoology. I am so excited to have all science classes. Anyway, I hope next semester isn't as hard on me.



I saw this on we heart it. I decided I needed a little bit more color on this blog. I really liked this little quote because it pretty much describes me. Or at least I thought so.





I cannot wait to move to Chicago. Yesterday, I got so excited when I was talking to my mom. I am pretty much ready for the new chapter in my life. This girl that came with my cousin the other day to the James River Christmas thing said something that stuck with me all week. She said to shoot high! It reminded me of that saying shoot for the moon cause even if you miss you'll land among the stars. Even if I don't make it to going to school in Chicago, I can still be successful at another school. But still, I really want to live in the big city where I can walk to the store and school and not have to drive through ridiculous traffic!  That's the one thing I hate about Springfield, is the stinking traffic!

I saw this picture and I thought it was so cool. Last night, Karasyn, Ryan and I went to the mall and to dinner. We passed that one jeweler in the mall and I got to thinking. I just can't see myself looking for rings. I mean I really want to get married someday, but just looking at the jeweler's makes me mad. Those rings are so darn expensive. Sure I would love to have a giant diamond ring, but how practical is that? Not at all. Plus sometimes I just don't even think I will get married. It's cheaper to just live on your own and I am kind of independent. So anyway, I thought this ring was super cute. It is just as meaningful as an expensive ring and it probably doesn't cost but a fourth of one. I really like it. I would probably like whatever my fiance bought, just because it would be so unreal anyway.

On another point, I hate it when all people do is complain on the internet. Not like complaining about your job or being single or anything, cause that's normal, but when that's all you do it gets super duper annoying. Its like, if people don't talk to you in real life and you complain about it online, what makes you think people want to read that? Then, when you try to be comforting or consoling they just get even more mad. You know what? You are a miserable person and unless you find Jesus, you never will be happy! Well, that's my little rant :)

Hope your Christmas preparations are coming along great!
♪♫ brianna ♪♫


No comments: