background

16.12.11

I just want you to know!

I cna't focus on this ridiculous paper. It's four to five pages long and I can't even get past the first page!!! After this paper my semester will be over. Why can't I focus? Oh, because I just learned of the day's events and they freakin' piss me off. How do people get away with being such buttheaded idiots?!?! Highschool is seriously not for the faint of heart. I wholeheartedly regret all who must endure it's hardships. College is like your reward for not killing yourself in highschool lol

Anyway, I am just stalling this paper. I think I will write the rest of it in English, which will be three pages, and then in the morning translate it and add intext citations and pictures. Then hope to God that it's 4 to 5 pages and I can get at least and A- in the class. This semester has completely made me bitter towards school and the education system. Teachers suck!!!! Anyway, I am going to go finish off my semester now. Hope yours ended better than mine!!

Oh, and just for the record, I'm still holding out for you. I would love to see you get out of that. Maybe even realize what we might could be. It is possible. :)

No comments: