background

15.12.11

Hebrews 12 :1

“Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us.”


This is my new favorite verse. It was written on the whiteboard in the organic lecture hall when I took my final, which is really random, but then last night was testimony night in college church and at the end Lacobee came up and read the same scripture. I have had such a hard time giving up everything in my life to God and this scripture was totally meant for me to hear. I just need to throw away all the “weights” I have to just do what God wants me to do. Everything else will fall into place. I know people have told me that all along, but you know that’s so much easier said than done.

I also found this pretty picture on Tumblr yesterday :) It made me smile!




Happy end of finals!!!
♪♫ brianna ♪♫

No comments: