background

12.12.11

Countdown to Christmas!!! :)

Only two weeks left until Christmas! I still have a ton to do, but I love this season! Also, only four days left to this wretched semester! Here's what's left of school for me. I have to list is out to organize my thoughts :)

1) Tuesday
     Tomorrow I have my Stats final, which really isn't a final as much as just another quiz. I am going to study for it though. My test grades in that class have gradually decreased and although I still have a 98% in the class I want to end with a bang!

2) Wednesday
      I have my Global Awareness final from 8-10. It's icky, but not completely impossible. I simply need to put a couple hours into it, which I hope to get tomorrow evening at work.
     Right after that final I have my dreaded Organic Chemistry final. I know it's going to be bad, but at this point I just want to get out of that class with a B, minimum. That's pretty bad for me. :/
     That is technically all I have to do at school for finals. My last test is organic. Then Wednesday night is the youth musical and college church, which Tim says is supposed to be super awesome. I am actually pretty excited!

3) Thursday
      Nothing, nothing, nothing!!!!! I don't have to go to school or anything!!!! I do, however, have to write a 4 to 5 page paper about the Mexican Revolution, in Spanish. Ick! I want to get that out of the way that day. Then, Thursday night I have a really awesome dinner date with one of my best friends from high school, Melissa, then when Karasyn gets off we are going to all get together and hang!! I am so stinking stoked!!!! :D

4) FRIDAY!!!!!!
       My stupid Spanish paper is due on Friday at 9 a.m. Not cool. But I don't even have to go to school to do it. I just have to use Turnitin.com. Then that afternoon I'm doing a magic show at Disney Elementary for extra credit in Organic and then, if there are no visitations, we have our company Christmas party. I have been in kind of a boy funk lately, so I didn't ask anyone to go with me. I think I need to find myself before I can even think about being with someone. Anyway, I think it will be pretty fun :)

So that's my week, and then after Friday, I'm done until stinkin' January 17th!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!! I hope your finals week isn't too stressful!!!!

♪♫ brianna ♪♫

No comments: