background

21.11.11

Perfect timing!

This Thanksgiving break came about at just the right time! I am so burnt out on school, it's not even funny. Tonight I am going to (try to) finish all my homework for break so I don't have to worry about any for the rest of break! Today, we got our 5th organic tests back and it was pretty brutal. The bad new? I did horrible. The good news? Everyone else in the class did horrible as well, and moreso than myself (for the most part). If he didn't grade on a curve, I actually would have failed, I did so bad. I got a 42%! Eeeeep!!! But, on the curve, I got a B because our class average was 36!! It was so extremely terrible that I just couldn't do anything but sit and laugh at it. I am pretty stoked that I have all of break to do my corrections, though! Cool, huh!

I am just so ready for Christmas break, it's not even funny!!! I am already ahead of the game Christmas shopping too! I only have three gifts left to buy and then goodies to make, but that will wait until after school is out. I am even done filling out my Christmas cards!!! I just  can't tell you how excited I am for this holiday! Oh, and not to mention, 12 days until the Dixie Stampede!!!  Anywho, I'm going to get a head start on my break homework, but I will be visiting more soon! I will have TONS of free time!!! :)

♪♫ brianna ♪♫

No comments: