background

22.11.11

Festive Flashback!

Well, it has been quite a while since I posted a flashback. I have just been so tired of making DVDs and in such a hurry at work, I just haven't wanted to do it. BUT! This one DVD had so many cool vintage photos that I couldn't resist and I thought I would show you!





Isn't this lady's hair amazing??! And that dress is so cute!

This is absolutely the perfect photo. The scenery in the background, the dress, the hair, and the road just brings this all together. If I had a band, I would use some variation of this for my album art, for sure!



This was a picture from her wedding day. I love the flowery touch!


Well I hope you enjoyed these pics as much as I did!

I also made a super secret Christmas project for my co-worker, Christina., and it turned out great! I am officially on Thanksgiving break now and I am LOVING it! Last night I never did get my homework done, but I literally have all week to do it!! :)

Have a great break!
♪♫ brianna ♪♫

No comments: