Well, it is getting to be Christmas time once again! I'm sitting here listening to Mallory's Christmas playlist! I have already begun buying Christmas gifts! In fact, I only have 3 left to buy! Today my mom said she wanted to put up her new Christmas tree. We'll see if that ever happened lol. I'm going crazy over all the Christmas things coming up! Here are just a few of the up and coming Christmas events!
1.) A James River Christmas! ~ I am playing violin in the Wilson's Creek Campus production of A James River Christmas and I'm super stoked! Not to mention it will be great to no thave to work all those nights we have rehearsal! I love playing Christmas music!
2.) Dixie Stampede! ~ Our college class at church is going to the Dixie Stampede for our Christmas event and I am SOOOOO excited! I have never been to their Christmas show!
3.) Lady's Luncheon at Antioch! ~ My mom, every year, want me to go to this thing at their church, even though I don't even go there anymore. We have a yummy lunch and play a game with $5 gifts. I hae already bought mine! Then that evening, my mom, brother (possibly dad), and I are going to the Christmas show of the Baldknobbers! Yay!
These are just a few things that I am doing this Christmas season! What are you doing?!
Also, I can't wait until Thanksgiving break! Two more days!
♪♫ brianna ♪♫
No comments:
Post a Comment