background

8.3.11

healthy!!!

This is the first time I have ever felt really and truly motivated to get healthy. Yesterday, as I mentioned before I went and bought some of my favorite snacks! So this morning when I woke up I had a lovely little baggie of chocolate animal crackers :) (they were only 100 calories) and a cup of coffee. Afterward, I got on the Wii Fit and burned 280 calories and then after reaching my goal I played some Just Dance 2 for fun! Then I was really hungry cause I had burned off more than my breakfast so had some yummy lunch of a salmon patty, salad w/cheese cubes and two strawberries :) And then tonight at work I had an apple with crunchy peanut butter (YUM!!) and some cheez-its...... sooooooo here is my total:

 Breakfast:202 cal.
Chocolate animal crackers: 200 cal.
Coffee: 2 cal.

Lunch:353 cal.
Salmon patty: approx. 200 cal.
Salad(7cal.)  w/cheese cubes(120cal.), salad spritzers(6cal.) and salad toppings(10cal.): 143 cal.
2 strawberries: approx. 10 cal.


Snack: 95 cal.
Medium Raspberry Tea (unsweet) from Sonic: 5 cal.
Small Icecream cup: 90 cal.

Dinner: 250 cal.
Apple: 100 cal.
Peanut butter(1-1/2 teaspoon): approx. 50 cal.
Cheez-its: 100 cal.

Total: 900 cal.

So now I'm still kinda hungry, but I'm afraid to eat so close to bedtime. So i guess I will just be hungry for a while lol :) i can handle it. No pain, no gain. Can't wait for tomorrow. Going to Red Velvet to find a dress, and possibly thrift store shopping. Yay!! Then church!!!! and Applebee's!!!

No comments: