so although today started unbelievably frustrating, it was a pretty awesome day. at first i got up to read an emaili i interpreted as me having to go to thursday rehearsals through march. i was really ticked. that was after i had already overslept. ugh. well, when i got to school it wasn't too bad. i did ok in my spanish class and had three (count 'em 1-2-3!) friendly encounters/dialogues with the CUTE Brazilian guy i sit next to. :)
then chemistry went well as usual. i got 100% on my quiz from last week. i was pretty surprised cause i forgot to study that one. then alpha was of course easy, because all we did was satch a dumb documentary. then here comes the fun part. i had a lovely lunch with devin and karasyn :) it was nice to see them and then i went to the store and bought some great snacks and came home and separated them into lovely single servings about 100 calories each. i felt very accomplished. then i went to orchestra, kinda ticked about the thursday night thing, but when i got there everyone told me i was wrong, so guess what?! i don't have to go on thursdays!! YAY!!!!!! Anyway, after orchestra, i went over to jennifer's for her birthday and we had yummy pizza and cake/cheesecake and watched Life As We Know It. I love that movie. So, all in all it was a great day. Tomorrow, I am going to go thrift store shopping for a dress for the show saturday and then go to red velvet and maybe find something there. who knows? i hope i can find something....
so after reading Mandy's blog today (she's getting ready to have a baby) i got that desire to find someone again. I have kinda laid off it (and by laid off it, i mean not obsess over it day and night, i still kinda like some people, but i'm not urgently pursuing things aat this point) lately, but i just want to be able to find a person who will love me for me, i can totally be myself around, will support my choices in going to medical school, will lead me in my faith, who is very kind and compassionate and yet knows when to put his foot down, who i can have serious and meaningful conversations with and yet who can always make me laugh and last but certainly not least who is seeking the Lord every day and praying for me as well. I sure hope I can at least meet this guy soon. I am just way toooo impatient. Well, I think I am going to go to bed now......
But first......... to read my Bible!
No comments:
Post a Comment