background

6.3.11

happy and sad :)/:(

well, i am happy because i have had a wonderful morning filled with the Word and some wonderful worship with some wonderful people. also, after church I got a lovely invite to have lunch with the Lindsey's, although I had to decline because my mom told me i had to clean my room today and Brandon has a piano recital i am going to. I have gotten my room completely clean and started laundry and everything!! This afternoon is going to be stressfree with a nice recital, a good rehearsal for saturday's show (EEP!! it's so soooon!!!!) and then church again with my lovely friends!! :) I love love love Broadway and I wish I could go every single sunday of my life. That is where the sad part comes in. I am terribly sad that I must work on Sundays and I can't go to church. I love it so much and I think that is the next step in my life is to not be content in just going to church when I can or want to, but to go every chance that comes, and sunday is a BIG chance that I don't ever go to. I think I'm going to have to start fighting for it. I am going to have to fight for my faith and I think that I'm either going to have to rock the boat at work to acheive this, or i'm going to have to quit. That is a HUGE decision that I'm not quite willing to make yet, but I think the time is coming soon and i'm terrified. I really don't want to quit my job but i keep feeling this nudging to do so in order to be able to go to church. I am really going to have to pray about this and to talk to my mom, cause her opinion is really important in my decision making process. Please pray that I will be able to make the right decision and do God's will. I am scared.

Overall though I am having a GREAT day!!! :) I hope that things work out with the job thing, and another thing I can't really talk about on the internet lol ;) but you may already know what it is...

No comments: