So last night I was really worried about not being able to find a dress for the Gillioz Show on Saturday, but I think I finally found one!! :D Today, I got out of class at 11 and went to lunch with my mom at Hong Kong Inn. It was REALLY good. I had Hot and Sour Soup and two pieces of plain chicken. I think it was quite a good meal, and then I went over to the D.A.V. to look for a dress. I didn't think they would have one in my size or even in the style I was looking for, but I did!!! It's a peach colored fifties style dress with 3/4 sleeves and a belt. I am going to wear it with a brown cardigan, brown leggings and the cute boots I found at the thrift store.... YAY!!!
So this morning I just had a 100 calorie pack of animal crackers and a bottle of water. Then I had that soup for lunch with 2 pieces of my mom's chicken, but for my snack I went all out and had 2 chocolate chip cookie (300 calories!!!) and a little cheese and cracker thing for 100 calories. Well, the soup was probably around 300 calories totaling my lunch to be about 450, so my daily total, so far is 950, so I am thinking about eating a snack now and then getting something at applebee's, but I will have to look up the calories in their food cause I may rethink. Anyway, I thinking I might get on the Wii before I go to church so I better get off....
Have a lovely evening :)
1 comment:
eep! I am SO excited thatyou found a dress! you are gonna look hot.
and I'm so excited to work out friday! I got new work out pants, woo hoo! :)
Post a Comment