background

12.2.11

Randomness saturday...

 so i have decided to start a little weekly thing on saturday of random things i find intriguing...
let me know what you think






i love love love cupcakes <3
i made some REALLY cute ones for valentine's.
you'll see pics later

so i find vintage cameras SOOOO cute :)
just cameras in general are pretty neat. how they can actually pause life where you can look back on it.
it's actually pretty amazing.

this is so true.
for some reason i really like it when guys wear plaid.

i picked this picture for 2 reasons. i think eyes are super fascinating and this girls eyes are REALLY neat. 
also this girl is in one my favorite movies, 21.  

Last night while waiting until 2 in the morning for my dad to get home I watched This Is It.
I love Michael Jackson.
He was my first celebrity crush.

i love love love this song. i'm not a huge Beattles fan, but this song is GREAT!

I just thought was funny cause it referenced Inception.
I REALLY liked that movie.

Natalie Portman.
My favorite actress.
So pretty.
Did I mention she was Queen Amidala?!

i am lovin' these shoes!
i need some cute shoes for spring.


this is Another Cinderella Story. As much as I didn't like the movie storyline, I think the cast made it up to me. I really like Selena Gomez and I also love love love love love love  Drew Seeley. He is super duper HOT and he sings. Oh and he kind of sings a song on the Cheetah Girls 2 album. My favorite one...

This pizza looked so good. I am so ready to leave work. I have done absolutely nothing tonight. When I came in i did a bunch of cleaning, but once everyone left i haven't done a thing. luckily the time has gone by super fast. I am a little nervous for tomorrow cause i am supposed to go to rehearsal for the gilloiz show and i have to work. i hope everything works out. so as soon as i leave here, i am going to Tyler's house to hang out with my favorite people in the world :)
Karasyn, Tyler, Ryan, Alec, Troy, and Alyssa won't be there, but I didn't want to leave her out
They were having heart-shaped pizza and that's what inspired the last pic lol
I am so ready to leave this place right now. It only reminds me of how lonely i am sometimes...

Oh well, i better get off and start closing the place up so i can leave.
Happy saturday everyone!!

No comments: