background

12.2.11

my thoughts on Valentine's day....

so in years past i get so mad and upset about valentine's day being such a commercial holiday and how every year it was sooooo stupid and just a way for people to let someone down if they didn't give the perfect gift. Well, this year I have a different perspective!! Although I don't have a special someone to celebrate with this year, I do have PLENTY of reasons to feel loved and loving!!!! I also think that Valentine's day should be about all kinds of love. I think we need to celebrate our love for God and His love for us. I thank him everyday for my wonderful friends and I feel very blessed to have them in my life. This has inspired me to not only celebrate love on Valentine's but to celebrate friendship!! I am very excited!!! And I totally haven't commercialized it either!!! Handmade from the heart .... <3
that was super cheesy lol ;)

well, i have to finish my valentines!!!!!!

No comments: