background

10.2.11

quick update

so although i don't have a ton of time tonight to post on here cause i have a TON of homework to finish for tomorrow, i am just going to tell you all a little of whats going on down in BriannaVille....


First: I survived my first Chem 108 Lab. It wasn't as wretched as last semester, and I got out an hour early!!! YAY!!! I then went to a review session for Chem Lecture. It was pretty great. I like my chem proffesor. a lot better than my high school chemistry teacher i will tell you that!!

Second: I don't know if I told you all yesterday, but my mom, myself, my brother, hottie grandma and grandpa went to see a movie at the palace yesterday. It's called Life As We Know It. It is a REALLY good movie and really made me think. It makes me appreciate my friends  more. Also, if you didn't know, Jake works at the palace. Yeah.... I saw him and it was super awkward cause my mom was there and everything, but it was cool. my mom has always really liked jake and it just breaks her heart the way he is now. oh well. anyway today i got another random text from him asking what was up. i think this might lead to something, but i will keep you posted lol ;)

Third: I didn't do much of anything else today, but i did get a lot of things on my to do list done. i transferred money over to my account for school, i now know that my grant money will be in in like 2 weeks. i'm hoping to put all of that money in savings and save up for a car and money to help out with my super secret plan!!! i just wonder if you all are curious yet as to what it is???? you'll just have to wait and see!!!!

Fourth: I am very happy to announce that I am officially going to be a member of Broadway!!! I got my little packet in the mail today!! YAY!!! I just need to fill out the little card to be in the Members Class.

Well, I have a ton of spanish homework to finish, so i better scurry to it!!! Chao!!

No comments: