background

9.2.11

picure crazy!!!

I have recently discovered that I am a picture FREAK!!!! I love taking pictures of the cute things i find. As you already know, this is my favorite one so far, but the other ones i like too :) enjoy!!

i just love the looks of this picture. its so simple, yet i love the lighting and such. its definitely my favorite one i have ever taken on my cheap little digital camera.

i kinda revamped the top shelf of my desk. added some cute vintage things <3

as you can see, i have my lovely book Burning Up displayed as well!!! Courtesy of Karasyn!!!


my new camera
(:

so i cut some cute little hearts out of pretty paper and sheet music. it made for a cute picture, but i had nothing to do with it so i had to toss it...

this is my favorite one of the hearts cause of the detail. i can't believe i went so long without knowing i could focus my camera lol

my pink painted nails!!

i love sheet music. i think i'm going to do something crafty with music for valentines day
<3
handmade valentines seem so much more thoughtful

i don't know why i like this one, but i do. i think it's just my nails. cause can you see those flyaways?! lol
have a supersonic day!!
hehe that's what the lady at sonic told me yesterday lol

1 comment:

Karasyn said...

I love all the pictures, and I LOVE your new blog look! so cute!