background

9.2.11

wednesdays are becoming irritating

I think if it snows once more, I will shoot myself!!! Seriously how can the sky produce THAT much freaking snow?!?!?! I am sick of being stuck in my house and having to cancell my stinkin' cupcake date with Karasyn!!!! ARGH! The only thing good about this day is that i'm not going to chemistry and my alpha got cancelled. This gives me the whole stinkin' day to do absolutely nothing. well, actually i have a TON to do, but I am just SOOOOOOO lazy!....

Here is my list of things that need to get done today:

  • Clean/dust/vacuum my room. It's pretty bad. I may even do some laundry today. Who knows?
  • Finish the reading for my alpha class. It's called "Bernice Bobs Her Hair" by F. Scott Fitzgerald. It's probably a pretty cool story cause it's set in the 20s. I kind of wish I had lived in the 20s.
  • I HAVE to clean the stupid cat box. Like now. My mom told me to do it three days ago. I'm surprised she hasn't taken the computer away yet. Oh well, I will get to it soon.
  • Study for my Chemistry Quiz. It's supposed to be Friday. I have a study guide thing and I really need to get on a study schedule.
  • Finish my worksheets for Spanish. I actually went to Spanish today so that I could take my test. And then I came straight home cause the roads were bad. I hate hate hate hate hate snow. With a VERY STRONG PASSION!!!
  • I am determined to finish painting my nails today lol They have been half painted for almost a week now. I think I will just start from scratch.
  • I need to practice my violin and piano really bad too. Violin for my orchestra concert next week and the Jeremy Larson show and piano for Rochelle's wedding. Whoo! It's getting close.
  • I will also do some fun reading today.

Well, I better hop to it if I am going to get all the "work" done before the fun stuff!!!
Hope your snowy day is good. I hope mine gets better.

P.S. I REALLY want some cupcakes!!! If my mom gets out today, I might see if she will take me to the store to get a cake mix and pretty decorating things <3

No comments: