background

7.2.11

moving out???

ok, so i just got word from devin that they need one more person for a roommate in Summit Park next year or they can't get in. I am seriously considering it. It is 3,215 dollars more, but it would be a GREAT experience! Also, As a sophomore I will get a larger loan and I could even get a separate student loan. I really would love to get the experience of living on campus, but yet it would still be like living at a home. It would be so much fun! Even if it was just for the one year it would be awesome!  I think I could handle the costs if I save all summer. It would be so great!

I think moving out would be good for me. I think it would give me a sense of independency which I kind of need. I could still live at home the next two years before moving out. I just really think that it would be awesome and a great thing to put on my resume cause you have to do community service projects. It would be just absolutely awesome.

I hope i can convince my parents that it's a good idea. I mean they really don't have a choice.  Oh well, dad comes home tonight and we will all have a nice little chit chat. :) pray it goes well!!!

No comments: