Well, it looks like I am NOT going to be living on campus. I did think about all the pros and cons (karasyn ;)) though and right now i am taking my mother's advice. I will not be living on campus due to the costs. My mom put it simply enough. She thinks it wouldn't be wise to rack up $6000 in debt more than necessary. I think I agree. Sometimes my emotions overcome me when I am thinking about things like this. I can't control them, they just come out. I really really wanted to live on campus. I think that the best thing for me right now is to focus on saving my money instead of spending it. I am wanting to save up for a new car. Seriously, I think I could buy a new car for the money it would cost me to liveon campus. Also I have a little side project I'm spending for, but I am still not going to release that information yet :) It's going to be great though!!!
Right now it's stinkin' cold in my house, so i think i'm going to go take a hot shower and curl up and study and read with some hot chocolate. oh wait!!!! tonight is HAWAII FIVE-O!!!!!!!!!!! YES! My favorite show!!! :)
Anyway, I have a secret plan for tomorrow. An exciting one, at that!!! It's going to be GREAT!!!!! Hope it works :)
One of these days, I will tell you all about having coffee with Jake. I actually think i'm going to change his name so that if he ever finds this he doesn't know i have been talking about him to the world.
Well, i hope everyone has a nice monday evening! Mine has been pretty good so far! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment