background

6.2.11

you want to know what really irritates me?!?!

I figured you did.

1) Bad drivers. You know, the ones that pull out in front of you and go like 25 mph in a 45 mph zone. Or practically stop before turning. Yeah, those ones. I have really bad road rage and this has been a stressful weekend of driving.

2) When people are mean/rude to my friends. I found out that this one guy was a big fat jerk to tyler about borrowing a guitar and it really ticked me off. If you truly loved God with all your heart and led worship purely for worship and not for your own recognition, then you would be fine with letting another person borrow your instrument to honor and glorify the Lord. Showing your butt in front of guests and throwing a fit about it is NOT the way to convey a loving spirit. Good grief! It's just a guitar, for crying out loud. It's just a material thing. You aren't taking it to heaven with you, so what does it matter!?? Really?! I am dissappointed.

3) Speaking of dissappointment. I am truly and utterly dissappointed in some people from my past. Way to go. I hope that you all are very VERY happy with yourselves. Just because someone is a little bit different, doesn't mean that you are any better than  them. Being a jerk to them, doesn't help. Especially in a church setting. The very thing you preach is that God loves EVERYONE!!! Just because one person had a dissability or didn't dress the way you did, doesn't mean you are allowed to sit back and make fun of them or act all high and mighty. You sicken me. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. I really believe that is the source of a lot of the problems we see. It's like a never ending cycle. You made fun of him, drew him away. Because he no longer came you made fun of him some more. You guys are the biggest jerksauces i have ever met in my life. I can't believe I wasted like 7 years of my life liking you, you insolent jerk! I know you will never read this, so i think i'm ok. I think you all are to blame though. Why can't you just love people. Show Jesus' love through your actions. Going to church isn't enough to get you into heaven, guys. If you think that you are more lost than him. Ugh it just really irritates me that people like you are what give Christians a bad name.

4) They aren't the only ones to blame though. You know, you stereotyped all Christians that way, for some reason. Why? I don't know. You can't always look for someone to blame. If you wanted help, you could've asked for it. If you had questions, why didn't you ask? Maybe that's partly my fault, but maybe I am making up for it now... I really care about you, and I don't want to see you die. Not just physically, but spiritually. The kind of death that no doctor on earth can save you from. No savior can save you from. The forever kind. You have to accept Him, and that is why I am here i think....

5) People who lie. What is the point to lying??? Really, what do you gain? And that was a really stupid thing to lie about. Why would you say we don't "accept" you? I think the question is why don't you want us to accept you??

6) facebook relationships. i never see you talk in person!!! today was the first time! the smiley faces are getting REALLY old!!!! use words! i don't know! just don't do it where people can see.... there's this thing called a message!

Oh my goodness, If i don't stop now, i will go on forever and ever. i guess i'm going to go to bed now. It does feel better to get that off my chest. If' you're thoroughly confused just ask me i will tell you what i was talking about lol ;)

No comments: