this is not pretty.
since when is beauty being this thin?
Why is it that the following pictures were not only tagged with "fat" but "ew" and "gross"
I personally think these women are beautiful and stylish.
i really hate society. skinny people think that fat people go around all day eating triple cheeseburgers and watching tv. well, did it ever occur to you that some skinny people do too???
another thing that irks me to the core is that over half of the pictures tagged with "fat" are pictures of miley cyrus. seriously? if thats fat, i have NO HOPE.
seriously. i can see trying to be healthy, but a size zero isn't healthy for everyone.
and every woman is uniquely different and beautiful in their own way.
in the words of my (non-hottie) grandma...
"pretty is as pretty does"



1 comment:
I agree! the media has taken things way too far.
and I also agree with what you said on the last three pictures, those women ARE beautiful. and the people that tagged those pics with such rude and hateful comments are just jealous because they wish that they could radiate half that beauty.
Post a Comment